03:06

Valentine's Day sms

Posted by ayyan

Cute collection of Valentines day sms shayari messages text and sayings here. send this to your lovely friends.

If you are looking for Valentines day sms Shayari messages, here you will find best and unique selection of cute lovely, romantic, cute, sweet poetic & friendly texts. To send to your loved ones and special friends. Send these free funny short English Urdu Hindi sad Love u sms quotes, true sms love poems, I Love You sms to your soul mates. Send these Valentine's love sms message on Valentine's day. Why not you love on sms to your friends by these love sms notes. You should crush on your lovely freinds by sending these lovely sms.

This is
a prezzy 4 u....
wanna see whats inside?
'v'
my heart
and
my luv (",)
hope the
friendship we
share
lasts forever!
---
Full Name: dani
Mobile: 03214342632

0% i hate u,
10% so nice u,
20% so cute u,
30% so kind u,
40% so need of u,
50% found of u,
60% my deal u,
70% i want u,
80% i miss u,
90% i like
100% @};-I@};-Love@};-U@};-

1000 words I could say,
1000 wishes I could pray,
1000 miles legs could walk,
1000 sounds a mouth could talk,
1000 times i'll b true,
1000 ways 2 say i luv u!..
---
Full Name: kkk
Mobile: 919846256444

life is but a coin toss,
weaTher oR not ur DreaMs coMe trUe
with my eyes closed i heard a splash
then wished THAT I HAD U !!
---
Full Name: Fahad
Mobile: 0301-6656568

A Basket full of
PRAYERS ,CARES 4
a nice Person like
You.
From:An Even Nicer Person
Like Me!!! Valentines day sms Shayari
---
Full Name: A.A
Mobile: 03216356788

\ ! /
-( o )- Day
/ ! \


+ + +
+ *)+ Night
+ + +

,,,,
,,,, Rain
///

Any time
Any where U'll b in
my Prayers

0 comments: